Financial Planning for Chevron Employees
Chevron has a generous compensation and benefits package for employees planning for retirement. The RGWM team has served Chevron employees as they navigate these benefits for years – our knowledge and experience working with the Chevron community gives us the ability to provide a detailed blueprint for optimizing your benefits.
Our team will work with you to help you make informed decisions about the ESIP, Retirement Plan, Deferred Compensation, and more. Take the guesswork out of retirement planning – we’ll review your current financial situation and give you actionable insight into which steps you want to take as a Chevron employee to progress towards a successful retirement.
How We Help Chevron Employees
Our financial advisors are prepared to help you maximize your wealth in retirement. As a Chevron employee, you need help with the following:
- ESIP (Chevron 401(k) plan) – We help you create a portfolio geared towards long-term growth, make smart decisions about Chevron’s “Mega Roth” capability, and more
- CRP (Chevron Pension Plan) – You have various choices regarding distribution options for the Chevron Retirement Plan that affect your retirement tax situation
- NUA – We analyze the benefits of taking Net Unrealized Appreciation on Chevron Stock or the Leveraged Stock Fund in the 401(k)
- Long-Term Incentive Plan (LTIP) – Restricted Stock and Stock Options offered to some employees can have a significant impact on your retirement when handled correctly
- Deferred Compensation Plan (DCP) – A smart deferred compensation strategy can reduce your lifetime tax liability by tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars
WHY DO Chevron Employees
Need Financial Planning?
Your confidence is our priority. If you’re looking for a long-term approach to your financial health, we’re here to help. Our CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals help clients meet their goals by offering guidance and support in several areas, including:
Energy professionals frequently are over-exposed to company stock through their 401(k) and stock-based compensation. We’ll help you protect yourself from being too concentrated in your portfolio.
Our advisors have years of experience in helping professionals from energy companies. No one is better prepared to help you maximize your employer benefits and prepare for retirement.
The tax and investment landscape is constantly changing. We offer advice for every phase of your life that is at the forefront of your company’s offerings and the current tax code.
Wealth Management Tailored to Your Needs
Oil & Gas Professionals
Reliable financial services for individuals who own or manage their own businesses
CONNECT WITH OUR
Send our team a message and we will respond via phone or email in one business day.