Financial Planning for United Employees
How We Help United Pilots and Employees
Whether you’re a pilot with a legacy affiliation to United or Continental, our team is well-versed in tailoring financial and retirement plans to accommodate both retirement benefits packages. Our experienced financial advisors are ready to assist you in optimizing your wealth during retirement. As a United employee, specific areas where you may need assistance include:
- PRAP (United’s Personal Retirement Account Plan): We offer expertise in managing PRAP, which includes pre-tax and Roth 401(k) contributions, and after-tax contributions. We ensure that your PRAP assets, fully vested in your name, are optimized for your benefit.
- PCRA (Schwab Personal Choice Retirement Account): We provide active management of your PCRA accounts to help create a portfolio aimed at long-term growth, offering more investment options beyond traditional funds.
- Active Health Reimbursement Account (AHRA) / Retiree Health Account (RHA): As healthcare costs increase, we assist in maximizing your AHRA/RHA as a tax-free resource for healthcare expenses post-retirement or upon separation from United Airlines.
- Continental Pilots Retirement Plan (CPRP) – A Plan: For those with a legacy affiliation to Continental, we provide personalized assistance in evaluating CPRP benefit options, considering factors like final average earnings and years of service, and helping choose between lump sum, single life annuity, or joint and survivor annuity options.
- A Plan/PBGC (Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation): For benefits associated with the Defined Benefit Pension Plan, our team is ready to provide individualized analysis and advice on complex PBGC benefits, including benefit registration, annuity options, and their timing.
- Identify and implement tax savings tools such as Roth Conversions
WHY DO United Airlines Employees
Need Financial Planning?
Your confidence is our priority. If you’re looking for a long-term approach to your financial health, we’re here to help. Our CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals help clients meet their goals by offering guidance and support in several areas, including:
It is important to have a diversified portfolio that matches your individual risk tolerance. We’ll help you protect yourself from being too concentrated in your portfolio.
Our advisors have years of experience in helping professionals from aviation companies. No one is better prepared to help you maximize your employer benefits and prepare for retirement.
The tax and investment landscape is constantly changing. We offer advice for every phase of your life that is at the forefront of your company’s offerings and the current tax code.
Rhame & Gorrell Wealth Management is not affiliated with or endorsed by United Airlines. Rhame & Gorrell Wealth Management, LLC (“RGWM”) is an SEC registered investment adviser with its principal place of business in the State of Texas. Registration as an investment adviser is not an endorsement by securities regulators and does not imply that RGWM has attained a certain level of skill, training, or ability. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own CPA or tax professional before engaging in any transaction. The effectiveness of any of the strategies described will depend on your individual situation and should not be construed as personalized investment advice. For additional information about RGWM, including fees and services, send for our Firm Disclosure Brochures as set forth on Form ADV Part 2A and Part 3 by contacting the Firm directly. You can also access our Firm Brochures at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. Please read the disclosure brochures carefully before you invest or send money.
Wealth Management Tailored to Your Needs
Oil & Gas Professionals
Reliable financial services for individuals who own or manage their own businesses
CONNECT WITH OUR
Send our team a message and we will respond via phone or email in one business day.