POWERFULLY REFINED METHODS
For over 25 years, the professionals at RGWM have educated ExxonMobil employees through our Retirement Workshops in The Woodlands, both on and off-campus.
We are experts in all aspects of the benefits package, including analyzing NUA opportunities within your Savings Plan, Restricted Share Units and pension elections.
As a result, Rhame & Gorrell offers investment and wealth planning in The Woodlands that are refined and unique processes for an effective and seamless transition into retirement. Whether you are down the street from us at the main campus or in PNG finishing a rotation, we will help maximize your retirement assets by avoiding the common mistakes many ExxonMobil employees make.
We also offer an ExxonMobil Risk Workshop which will teach you how to quantify the risk of your portfolio within the Savings Plan. Whether you plan to retire in 20 years or in 12 months, understanding these vital concepts will benefit you.
It’s never too early (or too late) for you to begin this process. You can sign up for our next complimentary retirement workshop in The Woodlands here.
INTERESTED IN A UNIQUE TAX-SAVINGS OPPORTUNITY?
ENTER YOUR INFORMATION BELOW TO GAIN FREE ACCESS TO THE FULL GUIDE!
If you’d rather develop an understanding of this valuable information in a more private setting, we would love to have you visit our offices. We can also schedule a private lunch workshop on campus for you and a group of colleagues. Send us a message to schedule a phone or in person consultation for our investment and wealth planning service in The Woodlands, or simply contact us at (832) 789-1100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of the items we’ll cover include:
- Reviewing the various choices that are available regarding the ExxonMobil pension plan
- How to potentially save tens or even hundreds of thousands in taxes by preserving the favorable tax treatment of NUA (Net Unrealized Appreciation) stock in your ExxonMobil Savings Plan
- How to customize your tax bracket by using NUA between retirement and age 701/2
- Discussing your asset allocation strategy with the savings plan as you prepare for your eventual retirement
- What are the major differences between the Savings Plan and the IRA Rollover?
- If you can afford to retire before age 59 ½, what are the sections of the tax code that would allow you to access your retirement assets without penalty?
- What strategies should be considered to enhance the cash flow from my ExxonMobil stock?
- The two separate life insurance policies available to you as part of your retirement package
- Are your estate planning documents still relevant given your current financial position?
RG Wealth is not endorsed by or affiliated with ExxonMobil
ASK US ANYTHING
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about our firm, please fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.