LET’S WORK TOGETHER TO SIMPLIFY AND OPTIMIZE YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION
Many of our clients have accumulated wealth by building their own business as an entrepreneur. Many of these individuals need assistance in transitioning ownership of the business to a seller or family. There is a lot that goes into the management of wealth created in this manner – both pre- and post-sale. We’re here to help guide you with complex issues like these and provide you with knowledge, as well as peace-of-mind and confidence in your financial situation.
HOW WE CAN HELP
While every situation will be unique, there are a number of circumstances we frequently help our self-employed clients plan for or address:
- Managing variable cash flows (This includes cash management and goals with different time horizons)
- Setting up and managing a 401(k), SEP IRA or another small business retirement plan
- Simplifying your financial life – outsource the responsibility to an experienced team and free up your time resource to what you do best: managing your business
- Working to develop a cohesive investment strategy based on your unique risk profile as a business owner
- Evaluating your insurance coverage such as life and disability – this can be significant for succession planning and buy-sell agreements as well as key man insurance for the business
- Tax strategy around transition of ownership – the manner in which the owner decides to transition partial or full ownership to another person or persons can have massive tax implications. Deferring or exempting as much capital gain as possible is the goal. Using structures like ESOPs, Qualified Small Business Stock, or various other strategies can reduce taxes significantly.
need help with SOMETHING else?
ASK US ANYTHING
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about our firm, please fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.